Welcome to Tennessee Valley Bone and Joint
Our Mission is to Provide Professional Expertise in Orthopedic Care...Our providers and staff are committed to excellence in the
treatment of patients with musculoskeletal injuries "Giving you Mobility at home, at work, and at play"
Tennessee Valley Bone and Joint is a multifaceted orthopedic practice. Choosing a specialist for your care is very difficult, therefore our physicians and staff are dedicated to making your decision as easy as possible. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.
Our physicians Rickey Hutcheson, D.O., Christopher Palmer, M.D. and
Matt McCartney, D.C. as well as Nurse Practitioner Tony Edwards, NP-C and Sonya Dillard, NP are board certified and ready to assist our patients in the following areas:
Small Incision Total Joint
(Trial and Permanet)
To better serve you Tennessee Valley Bone and Joint surgeons maintain admitting, surgical, and/or emergency care privileges at the following area facilities:
- Skyridge Main | 2305 Chambliss Avenue | Cleveland, TN 37311
- Surgery Center | 137 25th Street | Cleveland, TN 37311
- Woods Memorial | 886 Highway 411 North | Etowah, TN 37331
- Athens Regional | 1114 W Madison Avenue | Athens, TN 37303
- Rhea Medical Center | 9400 Rhea County Hwy | Dayton, TN 37321
We Would Like To Welcome
Starting November 2013